Medical Professionals / Researchers / Academics
If you are a:
Journalists / Reporters / Bloggers
- Please contact us if you are interested in publishing news stories for TV, Radio, Newspaper or blogs about persistent Finasteride side effects.
- If you are looking for support, we recommend reviewing the Propeciahelp.com FAQ, registering on the forum, and posting your Member Story (using this symptoms profile template), along with any relevant bloodwork. That way members of the forum can get acquainted with your history, provide feedback and answers to your questions/situation.
Current or Prospective Finasteride Users
- Please do not contact us if you are currently taking or are planning to take Finasteride for hairloss. If you have questions about using Finasteride for hair loss, please visit hairloss sites.
- For those considering Finasteride, we advise you to review Propeciahelp.com, the Propeciahelp forum, MyPropeciaSideEffects.com, Propeciasideeffects.com, and sites like AskAPatient.com and AskDocWeb.com.
- If you still choose to take Finasteride, we wish you the best of luck and recommend getting a baseline bloodtest as an insurance policy should things go wrong down the road, so you'll have results to compare against before, during and after treatment. For a list of hormones to test for, see here.